It is an irony that at times even the best of the plans may flounder inspite of careful analysis and emotional commitment.
the following when you plan!
It is an irony that at times even
the best of the plans may flounder inspite of careful analysis and emotional
commitment. So as to avoid the pitfalls in planning, make sure of the
1. Set realistic and achievable goals;
2. Communicate the assumptions on
which plans are formulated to all the people and departments concerned;
3. Encourage and make people
participate in the planning program so as to ensure the right commitment;
4. Ensure proper coordination
between the short-term and long-term plans. They should not be viewed as
5. Encourage creativity in planning.
Creativity helps in identifying the best alternatives; and
6. Pay attention to the resources
position of the organization so as to ensure the availability as and when
Tags : Management Concepts & Organisational Behaviour - Planning
Last 30 days 632 views